Introduction to Dealing with Difficult Behaviour
May 1, 2018
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Where: Cumbria CVS
Address: 12a Selby Terrace, Maryport, CA15 6NF
By the end of the session participants will have:
- Identified difficult behaviour
- Discussed the impact of difficult behaviour on both volunteers and the organisation
- Recognised the reasons behind this type of behaviour
- Explored ways of dealing with difficult behaviour
- Considered how to create effective boundaries
FREE to all volunteers*
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.
Book online OR Complete and return a booking form to:
- Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
Online bookings are not available for this event.