Disclosure and Barring Service
Cumbria CVS offers a professional DBS service:
- Standard or Enhanced Disclosures at competitive prices
- For staff or volunteers who work with children or vulnerable sdults
- Available to third sector and private organisations
- Experienced staff to offer help and guidance
Simply complete the DBS agreement form attached here and we will work with you on the rest!
To find out more contact Julie Sharkey on 01768 800350 or email: email@example.com
COVID 19 update:
To ensure that the necessary DBS checks can still be carried out, the DBS basic, standard and enhanced ID checking guidance will be changed for a temporary period.
The change will enable:
- ID documents to be viewed over video link
- scanned images to be used in advance of the DBS check being submitted
The applicant will be required to present the original versions of these documents when they first attend their employment or volunteering role.
For full details visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-changes-to-dbs-id-checking-guidelines
Guidance provided by GOV.UK (25/03/20200).