Developing Your Organisation’s Fundraising Strategy
Join us for this free two-day course on 17th & 24th November, 10am until 1pm, for groups based in Allerdale or Copeland, or working for the benefit of Allerdale or Copeland communities.
During this course you will get the opportunity to:
- Reflect on and analyse your current fundraising strengths and weaknesses as an organisation
- Understand what makes a strong fundraising strategy and why you need one
- Build your knowledge of different sources of income and different methods of fundraising
- Learn where to find out about funding opportunities and how to research them
- Identify new income sources that are right for your organisation
- Start building your own tailored fundraising strategy
Sessions will be online via Zoom.