Cumbria CVS: Trustees wanted
- Are you driven to make a difference?
- Do you wish to support a strong voluntary sector working collectively across Cumbria for the greater good?
- Are you a people focussed individual?
- Do you value diversity, integrity, respect and transparency?
- Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop your skills?
We are looking to enhance the strengths of our existing board by recruiting new trustees. The role of trustee is vital for holding the organisation to account and ensuring public confidence, for determining the overall direction of the organisation and providing leadership.
We are keen to reflect the diversity of the Cumbria population in all its characteristics; including but not limited to, ethnicity, gender, faith/non-faith, age and disability. We are looking particularly for someone with financial qualifications, with the aim of providing succession to our Treasurer role. We are also very interested in hearing from people with skills/experience in other areas such as Legal, Digital, HR or Quality.
Ideally candidates would be based in – or have a good knowledge of – the communities and organisations in Allerdale, Copeland and/or Barrow as these areas are under-represented on our Board. Candidates from other parts of Cumbria and nearby areas will also be considered.
For an informal discussion and further information on how to apply please contact us on 01768 800350 or visit our website: cumbriacvs.org.uk/vacancies