Volunteer with the NSPCC! – Virtual Volunteer Information Session
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
29th January 2021
Cumbria CVS and the NSPCC are working in partnership to recruit more volunteers in Cumbria for a variety of different NSPCC volunteering opportunities.
Do you have some spare time on your hands and want to make a difference in your community and volunteer with the NSPCC? The NSPCC are currently recruiting volunteers for a number of roles, which include a Community Networker, Insight Volunteer, Advocate and Volunteer Fundraising.
Come and meet the NSPCC Team to find out about:
- The amazing work of the NSPCC that they provide to children and families
- What it’s like to be a NSPCC Volunteer and what to expect
- Information about the different NSPCC Volunteering opportunities
- Training and support provided to volunteers
- The benefits of volunteering
- How you can register and get started to become a NSPCC Volunteer.
If you have some spare time to offer and would like to find out more about volunteering with the NSPCC then join us to find out more!
For joining details please email: email@example.com or call Cumbria CVS on 01768 800350.