Organisation: Cumbria CVS
Salary Details: £17,681
Closing date for applications: 12 Jan 2019
37 Hours per Week
Based in Carlisle
- Are you a skilled administrator with an interest in contributing to the vibrant volunteer community in Cumbria?
- Do you enjoy a variety of tasks and the challenge of working within a busy office?
- Are you an organised individual and do you have a methodical approach to work?
- Do you value diversity, integrity, respect and transparency?hours per Week
We are looking for an experienced Administrator who must have excellent IT, communication and inter-personal skills. You should also have an eye for accuracy, the ability to prioritise work and work to timescales.
As a skilled and experienced member of our Administration team, you will provide assistance with reception and telephone duties, updating databases, administering training and events, servicing meetings including taking minutes of meetings and undertaking other general office based administrative tasks.
The benefits we offer include:
- 7.5% Contribution to Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual holiday plus 3 additional days over Christmas and 2 extra days attached to bank holidays (Easter and August).
Closing date for applications: 12noon Friday 11 January 2019
Interviews will be held: Friday 18 January 2019
For an application pack, please call 01768 800350, email email@example.com or download the following:
Previous applicants need not apply
Cumbria CVS is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity.