West Funding Event
Date: Thursday 12th July 2018
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Where: Whitehaven Golf Club
Address: Red Lonning, Whitehaven, CA28 8UD
Speak directly to funders; access essential funding information, advice and support; network with other local organisations.
Funders include ACTion with Communities (ACT), Arts Council, Coalfields Regeneration Trust, Cumbria County Council, Cumbria Community Foundation, Copeland Community Fund, the Hadfield Trust, Francis C Scott Trust, Big Lottery Fund, Heritage Lottery Fund, Charity Bank, BBC Children in Need, Tesco Bags of Help and the Police and Crime Commissioners Fund.
This event is aimed at local voluntary and community groups, especially those new to the funding arena in West Cumbria.
Please book to attend one of these two sessions:
- 10am – 12noon Registration from 9.45am
- 1pm – 3pm Registration from 12.45pm
You do not need to attend for the full 2-hour session, but it is advised for you to allow at least one hour to make best use of your time and speak to all relevant funders.
This event is FREE* Book your place today!
Tea and coffee (refreshments) will be provided at registration (am and pm).
Registration will be open at 9.45am and 12.45pm respectively.
For further information, download a Flier
For full details of funders/support groups attending, please download the Marketplace List
Please Download a Booking Form then complete and return the form to:
- Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle CA2 5TY OR
Any queries or for further information, call 01768 800350
- CVS member organisations will get priority when booking
- *All places must be booked in advance or a £10/person fee will apply on the day
- *A £10/person cancellation fee will apply for non-attendance or places not cancelled at least 5 days in advance
Bookings are closed for this event.