Volunteer Managers in Cumbria-Digital and Volunteering-Virtual Meeting
July 9, 2020
Date: Thursday 9th July 2020
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Topic: How can you get the most out of digital to help your organisation when involving volunteer.
Kelly From Digital Candle will join us to cover:
- What ‘digital’ means for your organisation
- How to engage existing volunteers using digital channels
- How to recruit, interview, train and onboard new volunteers online
- How to promote your volunteers’ work online
- How to convert physical training and information to digital versions
- Information on further help and advice for shifting work online
Hosted by: Judith Smale – County Volunteer Support Officer for Cumbria CVS.
For invite details email – firstname.lastname@example.org