March 14, 2018
Date: Wednesday 14th March 2018
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Where: Stricklandgate House
Address: 92 Stricklandgate, Kendal, LA9 4PU
This is an essential training opportunity if you support vulnerable adults.
The training will cover:
- What is Safeguarding and Adult Protection
- Who is a vulnerable adult and what constitutes abuse
- Different types of abuse, how to spot it and what to do
- How to report concerns
- How to handle situations confidently and sensitively
FREE to all volunteers*
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.
To download a flier click here
To download a booking form click here
Bookings are closed for this event.