July 4, 2018
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Where: Cumbria CVS
Address: Lesser Kings Hall, 57-59 Hartington Street, LA14 5SR
This session is now Fully Booked!
This is an essential training opportunity if you support vulnerable adults.
The training will cover:
- What is Safeguarding and Adult Protection
- Who is a vulnerable adult and what constitutes abuse
- Different types of abuse, how to spot it and what to do
- How to report concerns
- How to handle situations confidently and sensitively
FREE to all volunteers*
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.