Presentation Skills – Making Your Messages Clear and Compelling
Date: Monday 25th November 2019 - Monday 25th November 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Where: Penrith Rugby Club
Address: Winters Park, Penrith, CA11 8RQ
If you would like to add your name to the waiting list for places, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
It can be frustrating – we have important things to say but when we try, people don’t tune in, they zone out. A lot of this can be down to our own lack of confidence, in our messages, in our presentation skills and in ourselves.
In this engaging and enjoyable workshop, learn to speak with confidence, in 1:1’s, meetings, training sessions, sales pitches, formal presentations…
This session is aimed at anyone who feels fear when talking in front of others or who struggles to convey messages clearly. By the end of the session the delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of gauging their audience
- Structure a presentation for maximum effect
- Select the right visual aids to help get the message across
- Grab and hold their audience’s attention
- Use their voice and body language to convey confidence
- Apply techniques to conquer the nerves
Each delegate will have the opportunity to deliver a 3-minute presentation and receive invaluable feedback, in a relaxed and safe environment.
CVS Member Early Bird £80 (thereafter £95)
Non CVS Member Early Bird £95 (thereafter £110)
Early Bird price available until Monday 11 November 2019
Refreshments provided. Limited places available.
How to Book
Fully booked – if you would like to add your name to the waiting list for places, please email us: email@example.com
* Cancellation policy applies, visit training and events page for details
Download a flyer here