Date: Tuesday 6th November 2018
Time: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Where: Cumbria CVS
Address: Lesser Kings Hall, 57-59 Hartington Street, LA14 5SR
Do you occasionally work alone? Do you know how to keep yourself safe?
This course will look at:
- Top tips in personal safety
- Developing personal safety / lone working measures
- What to do in an emergency situation
- How to recognise potentially difficult situations
- Danger codes and alert systems
FREE to all volunteers*
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.
Book online OR Complete and return a booking form to:
- Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
Bookings are closed for this event.