November 30, 2017
Date: Thursday 30th November 2017
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Where: Whitehaven Civic Hall
Address: Lowther Street, Whitehaven, CA28 7SH
Do you occasionally work alone? Do you know how to keep yourself safe?
This course will look at:
- Top tips in personal safety
- Developing personal safety / lone working measures
- What to do in an emergency situation
- How to recognise potentially difficult situations
- Danger codes and alert systems
FREE to all volunteers*
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.
Book online OR Complete and return a booking form to:
- Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY