Introduction to Successful Bid-Writing Training Session
October 12, 2021
Date: Tuesday 12th October 2021 - Tuesday 12th October 2021
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Our Bid-Writing Course sessions are open and conversational, with a mix of group work and individual tasks, offering a friendly and relaxed environment with plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
Currently the Bid-Writing Course is delivered via Zoom.
- Discover how to find funding opportunities and how to decide which funds are right for you.
- Learn different tactics you can use to argue Need.
- Explore Impact and Outcomes.
- Look at what makes a good budget.
- Investigate common errors, reasons applications are rejected, and top tips for increasing your success rates.
- Consider different types of applications, including how to create proposals to Trusts and Foundations.
- Understand how applications are assessed and start to look at your applications from the perspective of the funder.