Introduction to Business Planning Continuity – Kendal
February 1, 2018
Date: Thursday 1st February 2018
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Where: Stricklandgate House
Address: 92 Stricklandgate, Kendal, LA9 4PU
**FULLY BOOKED** (waiting list in operation)
Introduction to Business Continuity Planning for the Voluntary Sector
What would you do if your building was destroyed by fire? Or if your organisation was unable to open up for a week because of floods or snow?
Your organisation could fail because of something that’s not your fault or that’s beyond your control.
This introductory session aims to make continuity planning accessible and understandable and will focus on:
- identifying the critical functions of your organisation
- how you manage a potential crisis
- how you can deal with recovery.
This session is Free and will be useful for staff, members or trustees of small and medium sized voluntary and community organisations.
Tools and resources will be available to take away and share with colleagues.
Please book early – limited places available
* £20 cancellation fee per person for places cancelled 14 days in advance or non attendance policy applies.
Book online OR Complete and return a booking form to:
- Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
Bookings are closed for this event.