Holding Effective Performance Reviews
April 19, 2018
Date: Thursday 19th April 2018
Time: All Day
Where: Sunbeams Music Centre
Address: Redhills, Penrith, CA11 0DT
Using Appraisals and other reviews effectively to help boost employee motivation and performance
By the end of the session the delegates will be able to:
- Explain the impact of effective performance reviews on the employee and organisation
- Identify how official reviews, alongside supervisions and 1-2-1’s, form a key part of the ongoing, year-round development of employees, aligned to organisational goals
- Understand how to positively engage employees in the review process
- Structure reviews to ensure that maximum value is gained from the time invested
- Demonstrate effective questioning, listening and feedback skills
- Identify the key behaviours and motivations required of them as reviewers
- Understand how to create reviews that are not purely retrospective but also future-focused
This session is aimed at anyone who conducts performance reviews/appraisals including Supervisors, Team Leaders and Managers.
Trainer: Deborah Clark from Get Real Leadership
Early Bird Booking by Thursday 5 April 2018:
£70 CVS members* (£90 thereafter)* £90 Non-members* (£115 thereafter)*
Limited Places available.
Price includes lunch & refreshments.
Book online OR Complete and return a booking form to:
- Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
Bookings are closed for this event.