FREE Focus on Funding Training – Ace your Case for Support
November 9, 2021
Date: Tuesday 9th November 2021 - Tuesday 9th November 2021
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This practical, interactive course is aimed at Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise organisations in Cumbria who don’t have an up-to-date Case for Support.
Your Case for Support is an invaluable toolkit that brings together all the information you need to apply for funding. It is your unique message to funders, an emotionally compelling document that represents your organisation’s vision and tells funders why they should invest in your work.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the purpose of a Case for Support and what it should contain
- Be able to summarise your organisation’s work in a compelling and concise way
- Have some new ideas about how you can evidence need and evaluate your project
- Know how to create and update your organisation’s Case for Support
- Understand how to use your Case for Support to maximise your fundraising success
To book your place please follow this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/focus-on-funding-training-ace-your-case-for-support-on-2-and-9-nov-tickets-189748682417