Focus on Funding Training: Ace Your Case for Support
February 10, 2022
Date: Thursday 10th February 2022 - Thursday 10th February 2022
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This practical, interactive training course is aimed at Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise organisations in Cumbria that don’t have an up-to-date Case for Support.
Your Case for Support is an invaluable toolkit that brings together all the information you need to apply for funding.
It is your unique message to funders, an emotionally compelling document that represents your organisation’s vision and tells funders why they should invest in your work.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the purpose of a Case for Support and what it should contain.
- Be able to summarise your organisation’s work in a compelling and concise way.
- Learn some new ideas about how you can evidence need and evaluate your project.
- Know how to create and update your organisation’s Case for Support.
- Understand how to use your Case for Support to maximise your fundraising success.
Numbers are limited to 15 to enable individual learning and group participation.
Victoria Peake is a qualified and experienced trainer and adult education tutor and has delivered a wide range of training. She has worked in the third sector for over 25 years, fundraising for a wide range of services and projects throughout this time. Victoria joined Cumbria CVS as a Health and Care Project Funding Officer in January 2020.
Thursday 10 February – Book a place