Focus on Funding Forum – Volunteering Recruitment Special
November 5, 2021
Date: Friday 5th November 2021 - Friday 5th November 2021
Time: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Does your organisation need help with recruiting volunteers?
Judith Smale, Volunteering Manager at Cumbria CVS, will be attending to speak about recruiting volunteers.
The session will cover:
- Brief overview of Cumbria CVS and Volunteer Brokerage
- Getting ready to recruit volunteers
- The importance of developing and reviewing Volunteer Role Descriptions
- Ideas and practical tips for recruiting and advertising for volunteers
- Planning a Volunteer Recruitment Event
- Targeting new volunteers for specific roles
- Information and Resources and support from CVS
There will be plenty of time for discussion in smaller groups to look at the key issues your organisation faces around volunteering, share top tips for recruitment and for Judith to understand any training needs around volunteering for volunteers and staff.
Judith will stay on the call from 12 to 12.30 (optional) for an informal networking/ volunteering surgery to answer any questions not covered in the session specific to your project’s volunteering needs.
To book your place please follow this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/focus-on-funding-forum-volunteering-recruitment-special-tickets-195959238357