Essential Volunteer Skills
Date: Thursday 19th September 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Where: Cumbria CVS
Address: Shaddongate Resource Centre, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
This Essential Skills session will provide volunteers with important background to their volunteering role.
The session will focus on:
- Communication skills
- Creating effective boundaries
- Managing difficult situations
- Lone working and working safely
FREE to all volunteers*
Booking essential. Limited places available.
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.
To download a flyer click here
How to book
Online: complete the form below
Booking form: download a booking form here and return it to:
- email: email@example.com
- post: Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
Bookings are closed for this event.