Effective Communication Skills
October 31, 2017
Date: Tuesday 31st October 2017
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Where: Cumbria CVS - Barrow
Address: Lesser Kings Hall, 57-59 Hartington Street, LA14 5SR
By looking at some of the issues associated with effective communication, this course aims to improve communication skills.
By the end of the session, participants will have:
- Discussed who they, as volunteers, need to communicate with and why
- Explored misunderstandings and why they happen
- Considered the role of listening in communication
- Identified different ways of communicating
- Discussed what to do if things go wrong
FREE to all volunteers*
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.
Book online OR Complete and return a booking form to:
- Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
Bookings are closed for this event.