Eden Funding Event !!FULLY BOOKED!!
April 25, 2019
Date: Thursday 25th April 2019
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Where: Penrith Rugby Club
Address: Winters Park, Penrith, CA11 8RQ
Speak directly to funders; access essential funding information, advice and support; network with other local organisations.
Funders include Cumbria County Council, Hadfield Trust, Francis C Scott Trust, Frieda Scott Trust, Heritage Lottery Fund, National Lottery Community Fund, Charity Bank, Cumbria Community Foundation, Eden District Council, BBC Children in Need, Cumbria Exchange, Cumbria Waste Management Environment Trust and First Ark Social Investment (NEW FUNDER).
This event is aimed at small local voluntary and community groups in Eden, especially those new to the funding arena.
You do not need to attend for the full 2 hour session, but it is advised for you to allow at least 1 hour to make best use of your time and speak to all relevant funders.
This event is FREE*
- 10am – 12noon (Registration opens at 9.45am) *
- 1pm – 3pm (Registration opens at 12.45pm) *
Tea and coffee (refreshments) will be provided at registration (am and pm).
Any queries or for further information, call 01768 800350
- CVS member organisations will get priority when booking
- *All places must be booked in advance or a £10/person fee will apply on the day
- *A £10/person cancellation fee will apply for non-attendance or places not cancelled at least 5 days in advance