Developing Your Organisation’s Fundraising Strategy
November 24, 2021
Date: Wednesday 24th November 2021 - Wednesday 24th November 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This course equips you with skills & knowledge to develop an effective fundraising strategy, diversify income sources & increase sustainability.
*Please note that this course takes place over two sessions, on the 17th and 24th November from 10am – 1pm and participants must attend both sessions*
During this course you will get the opportunity to:
- Reflect on and analyse your current fundraising strengths and weaknesses as an organisation
- Understand what makes a strong fundraising strategy and why you need one
- Build your knowledge of different sources of income and different methods of fundraising
- Learn where to find out about funding opportunities and how to research them
- Identify new income sources that are right for your organisation
- Start building your own tailored fundraising strategy
Suitable for both beginners and fundraisers with experience. Suitable for all sizes of organisations working within not-for-profit sector.
Please book on our Eventbrite page here.