Dealing with Difficult Behaviour
Date: Thursday 9th May 2019
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Where: Stricklandgate House
Address: 92 Stricklandgate, Kendal, LA9 4PU
By the end of the session participants will have:
- Identified difficult behaviour
- Discussed the impact of difficult behaviour on both volunteers and the organisation
- Recognised the reasons behind this type of behaviour
- Explored ways of dealing with difficult behaviour
- Considered how to create effective boundaries
FREE to all volunteers*
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.
Book online OR Complete and return a booking form to:
- Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
Bookings are closed for this event.