Cumbria Arts and Culture Network
January 23, 2019
Date: Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Time: 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Where: Rosehill Theatre
Address: Moresby, Whitehaven, CA28 6SE
Please join us for the next Cumbria Art and Culture Network meeting, hosted by the Rosehill Theatre
- Discuss the ‘Vision Statement’ of the Network for 2019
- Presentation of recruitment process for the Chair and Deputy Chair for the Network
- Introduction of the current Steering group for the Network
There will also be the following speakers:
- Cumbria County Council Culture Officer Dawn Hurton will discuss her role and priorities for 2019
- Cumbria LEP priorities and how the Network can get involved with the Creative and Culture Sub-Group
- Linsey Brown talking about opportunities within the Art strategy for the new Cancer Centre at the Cumberland Infirmary.
- Arts in Health Conversation feedback from the event on the 17 January
A tour of the Rosehill Theatre and discussion session on members priorities for 2019.
To download a copy of the agenda please click Here
Booking is essential for this event
There will be refreshments and lunch provided on the day, please note in your booking form any additional requirements we need to be aware of.
To download a booking form click here.
Alternatively please complete the online booking below.
If you are interested in being added to the Networks member list you can sign up here and will be kept up to update with news, events and opportunities. You can opt out anytime by requesting to be unsubscribed.
Bookings are closed for this event.