September 26, 2017
Date: Tuesday 26th September 2017
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Where: Stricklandgate House
Address: 92 Stricklandgate, Kendal, LA9 4PU
This session will help you to develop confidence to deal effectively with a range of situations.
By the end of this session you will:
- have defined and measured your own confidence and self esteem level
- have discussed benefits of being more confident
- have understood the consequence of negative thoughts and how to overcome them
- have identified barriers to being confident
FREE to all volunteers*
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.
Book online OR Complete and return a booking form to:
- Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
Bookings are closed for this event.