Date: Wednesday 17th October 2018
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Where: Cumbria CVS
Address: Shaddongate Resource Centre, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
This session will help you to develop the confidence to deal effectively with a range of situations.
By the end of this session you will:
- have defined and measured your own confidence and self-esteem level
- have discussed the benefits of being more confident
- have understood the consequence of negative thoughts and how to overcome them
- have identified barriers to being confident
FREE to all volunteers*
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.
Bookings are closed for this event.