Carlisle Funding Event
October 10, 2019
Date: Thursday 10th October 2019
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Speak directly to funders; access essential funding information, advice and support; network with other local organisations.
Funders include: ACTion with Communities, Carlisle City Council, Charity Bank, Cumbria Community Foundation, Cumbria County Council, Cumbria Waste Management Environment Trust, Cumbria Youth Alliance, First Ark Social Investment, Francis C Scott Trust, Hadfield Trust, The National Lottery Community Fund,and the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
This event is aimed at local voluntary and community groups, especially those new to the funding arena in North Cumbria.
Please book to attend one of these two sessions:
- 10am – 12noon Registration from 9.45am
- 1pm – 3pm Registration from 12.45pm
You do not need to attend for the full 2-hour session, but it is advised for you to allow at least one hour to make the best use of your time and speak to all relevant funders.
This event is FREE* Book your place today!
How to Book
Please download a booking form then complete it and return the form to:
- Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle CA2 5TY OR
Any queries or for further information, call 01768 800350
- CVS member organisations will get priority when booking
- *All places must be booked in advance or a £10/person fee will apply on the day
- *A £10/person cancellation fee will apply for non-attendance or places not cancelled at least 5 days in advance