Blitz Data Protection
May 15, 2019
Date: Wednesday 15th May 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Where: Stricklandgate House
Address: 92 Stricklandgate, Kendal, LA9 4PU
This is a full day workshop for any individual or group in an organisation (large or small) who has responsibility for ensuring it complies with the new data protection regulations (General Data Protection Regulations – GDPR). It is practical and interactive.
By the end of the day you will:
- Have a good understanding of what GDPR means for your organisation
- Be able to reduce risk to your organisation and its clients
- Know if your existing documents are correct
- Have a personal action plan
- Understand the rights your clients and staff have and what to do if someone exercises a right
Why you should attend: Are you not sure whether what you are doing is right? Are you doing something? Doing nothing or very little is not an option – sooner or later the legislation will catch up with you.
This session should result in you taking the biggest step towards compliance in the shortest time. Take control with confidence.
What else will you get out of the training?
After the training you will be given a certificate of attendance, be given a set of template documents to use if you want them and have access to the trainer who will give 30 minutes advice free of charge by phone or email for up to one month.
Trainer: Catherine Hunt, GDPR Charity Solutions
Early Bird Booking by – extended to Friday 10 May 2019:
£80 CVS members* (£100 thereafter)*
£100 Non members* (£125 thereafter)*
Limited Places available. * Cancellation policy applies. Visit www.cumbriacvs.org.uk
Book online OR Complete and return a booking form to:
- Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
Price includes refreshments and lunch
Bookings are closed for this event.