Blitz Data Protection
February 13, 2020
Date: Thursday 13th February 2020
Time: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Where: Cumbria CVS
Address: Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
This is a full day workshop for any individual or group in an organisation (large or small) who has responsibility for ensuring it complies with the new data protection regulations (General Data Protection Regulations – GDPR). It is practical and interactive.
By the end of the day you will:
- Have a good understanding of what GDPR means for your organisation
- Be able to reduce risk to your organisation and its clients
- Know if your existing documents are correct
- Have a personal action plan
- Understand the rights your clients and staff have and what to do if someone exercises a right
Why you should attend: Are you not sure whether what you are doing is right? Are you doing something? Doing nothing or very little is not an option – sooner or later the legislation will catch up with you.
What else will you get out of the training?
After the training you will be given a certificate of attendance, be given a set of template documents to use if you want them and have access to the trainer who will give 30 minutes advice free of charge by phone or email for up to one month.
This session should result in you taking the biggest step towards compliance in the shortest time. Take control with confidence.
Trainer: Catherine Hunt, GDPR Charity Solutions
CVS Member Early Bird £85 (thereafter £100)
Non CVS Member Early Bird £100 (thereafter £125)
Early Bird price available until Thursday 30 January 2020
Price includes lunch and refreshments
Limited places available.
How to Book
Online: via the form below
Booking form: Download a booking form and return, with payment to:
- Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY
* Cancellation policy applies, visit training and events page for details
Download a flyer here
Bookings are closed for this event.