Barrow Funding Event
February 6, 2020
Date: Thursday 6th February 2020
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Where: The Forum
Address: Duke Street, Barrow-in-Furness, LA14 1HH
Speak directly to funders; access essential funding information, advice and support; network with other local organisations.
- ACTion with Communities in Cumbria
- Charity Bank
- Cumbria Community Foundation
- Cumbria County Council
- Cumbria CVS
- Cumbria Youth Alliance
- First Ark Social Investment
- Francis C Scott Trust
- The Hadfield Trust
- Heritage Lottery Fund
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- Sir John Fisher Foundation
- Walney Extension Community Fund
This event is aimed at small local voluntary and community groups, especially those new to the funding arena in Barrow.
You do not need to attend for the full two hour session, but it is advised for you to allow at least one hour to make best use of your time and speak to all relevant funders.
This event is FREE* – Book your place today on one of the following sessions:
- 10am – 12noon (Registration opens at 9.45am) *
- 1pm – 3pm (Registration opens at 12.45pm) *
Tea and coffee (refreshments) will be provided at registration (am and pm).
Download a booking form here then complete and return the booking form to:
- Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY OR
Any queries or for further information, call 01768 800350
- CVS member organisations will get priority when booking
- *All places must be booked in advance or a £10/person fee will apply on the day
- *A £10/person cancellation fee will apply for non-attendance or places not cancelled at least 5 days in advance