Barrow Funding Event
February 7, 2019
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Where: The Forum
Address: Duke Street, Barrow-in-Furness, LA14 1HH
Speak directly to funders; access essential funding information, advice and support; network with other local organisations.
Funders include Cumbria County Council, Hadfield Trust, Francis C Scott Trust, Heritage Lottery Fund, the Big Lottery Fund, Walney Extension Community Fund, Charity Bank, BBC Children in Need, Cumbria Exchange and the Sir John Fisher Foundation.
This event is aimed at small local voluntary and community groups, especially those new to the funding arena in Barrow.
You do not need to attend for the full 2 hour session, but it is advised for you to allow at least 1 hour to make best use of your time and speak to all relevant funders.
This event is FREE* – Book your place today on one of the following sessions:
- 10am – 12noon (Registration opens at 9.45am) *
- 1pm – 3pm (Registration opens at 12.45pm) *
Tea and coffee (refreshments) will be provided at registration (am and pm).
Download a booking form here then complete and return the booking form to:
- Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY OR
Any queries or for further information, call 01768 800350
- CVS member organisations will get priority when booking
- *All places must be booked in advance or a £10/person fee will apply on the day
- *A £10/person cancellation fee will apply for non-attendance or places not cancelled at least 5 days in advance