May 2, 2019
Date: Thursday 2nd May 2019
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Where: Millom Network Centre
Address: Salthouse Road, Millom, LA18 5AB
In any emergency situation, knowing how to listen effectively is an essential skill. This course covers a range of techniques that can be used to improve your listening abilities.
By the end of this interactive session you will :
- Have discussed what listening is
- Understand what skills are required for effective listening
- Have discussed the blocks to effective listing
- Have practised developing appropriate responses
- Have information on a listening model
FREE to all volunteers*
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance. Full details on: http://cumbriacvs.org.uk/training-and-events
Bookings are closed for this event.