September 27, 2018
Date: Thursday 27th September 2018
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Where: Phoenix Enterprise Centre
Address: Jacktrees Road, Cleator Moor, CA25 2BD
By looking at some of the issues associated with effective communication, this course aims to improve communication skills.
By the end of the session, participants will have:
- Have discussed what listening is
- Understand what skills are required for effective listening
- Have discussed the blocks to effective listing
- Have practised developing appropriate responses
- Have information on a listening model
FREE to all volunteers*
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.
Book online OR Complete and return a booking form to:
- Cumbria CVS, Shaddongate Resource Centre, Shaddongate, Carlisle, CA2 5TY