Seeking new trustees
- Are you driven to make a difference?
- Do you wish to support a flourishing voluntary sector in Cumbria?
- Are you a people focussed individual?
- Do you value diversity, integrity, respect and transparency?
- Are you looking for a new opportunity to develop your skills?
We are looking to enhance the strengths of our existing board by recruiting four new trustees. The role of trustee is vital for holding the organisation to account and ensuring public confidence, for determining the overall direction of the organisation and providing leadership.
We are keen to reflect the diversity of the Cumbria population in all its characteristics; including but not limited to, ethnicity, gender, faith/non-faith, age and disability. For an informal discussion and further information on how to apply for this voluntary role, please contact us on 01768 800350 or visit our website: https://cumbriacvs.org.uk/vacancies