Covid-19: Current status (June 2021)
Cumbria CVS continues to follow Government guidelines, implementing appropriate measures with regards to Covid-19. Our guidelines are regularly reviewed and updated, as are our measures to ensure our staff, tenants, visitors and the wider community remain safe.
Cumbria CVS remains open and contactable during our normal office hours. Please contact us by telephone 01768 800350 in the first instance, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or email your designated contact.
· Cumbria CVS staff continue to work from home where possible, with a blend of office working, as appropriate.
· Cumbria CVS staff are encouraged to complete free lateral flow testing at home on a weekly basis.
· When attending offices, there are a number of measures in place for staff:
o Hand sanitation
o One-way systems
o Restricted numbers in office and communal areas
o Office desks situated two metres apart and/or screens between desks
o Windows open for ventilation
o Social distancing
o Track and trace
· Visitors are requested to abide by our covid secure measures including hand sanitation, track and trace, social distancing but also the wearing of a face mask (indoors). Please contact us for full covid requirements.
· Tenants remain separately located within each site and are requested to adhere to on-site covid secure measures.
· Please refer to our updates on vaccinations and other information below.
Please do contact the Finance & Resources Manager (Amanda Leader) on 07519 380914 with any queries or email: Amanda.email@example.com