Organisation: Imagine Independence
Salary Details: Salary: £23,230.00
Closing date for applications: 2 Jun 2017
Imagine are an experienced provider of Specialist Employment Services and have secured Cumbria’s Countywide Employment Service.
37.5 hours per week
The aim of the service is to enable people who have experienced mental ill health or any other form of disability to gain and retain employment.
The role includes:
- Developing a Countywide Service.
- Managing a small team of Employment Advisors.
- Delivering direct employment support in line with the IPS model involving embedded partnership work with practitioners.
- Supporting volunteers and students on placement.
- Working with employers to secure employment opportunities, assist with retention and improve employer awareness
We require a highly motivated person who has experience of supporting people into employment opportunities; managing staff and engaging with Employers, we would like to hear from you.
An Enhanced DBS Check is required for this post.
For further details and to download an application form and job description, please visit our website: www.imagineindependence.org.uk
Completed application forms are to be returned by no later than the closing date/time either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post. Please note that we shortlist from received application forms only, we do not accept CVs.
Our benefits include contributory company pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and career development opportunities.
Closing date for applications: 2nd June 2017
Interviews are currently scheduled to take place on 8th June 2017 in Carlisle, however this date is subject to potential change.
Imagine Independence aims to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community