April 27, 2017
Date: Thursday 27th April 2017
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Where: Morton Community Centre
Address: Wigton Road, Carlisle, CA2 6JP
Last few places left
This is an essential training opportunity if you support vulnerable adults.
The training will cover:
- What is Safeguarding and Adult Protection
- Who is a vulnerable adult and what constitutes abuse
- Different types of abuse, how to spot it and what to do
- How to report concerns
- How to handle situations confidently and sensitively
FREE to all volunteers*
For a flier click here
To download a booking form, click here
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.
Bookings are closed for this event.