Date: Thursday 18th May 2017
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Where: Quaker Tapestry Centre
Address: Friends Meeting House, Stramongate, Kendal, LA9 4BH
Do you occasionally work alone? Do you know how to keep yourself safe?
This course will look at:
- Top tips in personal safety
- Developing personal safety / lone working measures
- What to do in an emergency situation
- How to recognise potentially difficult situations
- Danger codes and alert systems
FREE to all volunteers*
To download a flier click here
To download a booking form click here
* A £10 cancellation fee applies if a place is cancelled within one week of the training and/or for non-attendance.
Bookings are closed for this event.