Harnessing the Power of Social Media – Fully Booked
Date: Wednesday 15th March 2017
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Where: Penrith Rugby Club
Address: Winters Park, Penrith, CA11 8RG
Social Media allows you to reach a wider audience, and communicate with more people than virtually any other form of marketing. This course is ideal if you already have some social media experience and want to learn new techniques and tips to take your knowledge onto the next level.
This one day course will take you through some practical approaches to help you harness the power of social media and create campaigns to promote your message, cause or service. The workshop will look at:
- Giving social media a purpose
- Building an audience
- Creating campaigns to focus on specific needs such as recruitment, managing a crisis or promoting an event
- Types of content that get better engagement
- Creating clear ‘calls to action’
- Using social media as part of your organisation’s ‘social proof’
- Tools to make social media more efficient and manageable
- Using hashtags including local popular hashtags.
We will look at examples/ case studies from the charity sector to help inspire you.
Trainer: Jackie Harris (Brightspark Marketing)
Early Bird Booking by Tuesday 28 February 2017:
£ 60 CVS members (£75 thereafter)*
£ 80 Non members (£95 thereafter)*
Price includes lunch and refreshments
Book and pay online: www.cumbriacvs.org.uk/training-and-events OR
For further information download the Flier
Download a Booking Form here then complete and return booking form with payment to:
- Cumbria CVS, 6 Hobson Court, Gillan Way, Penrith CA11 9GQ
* Cancellation policy applies. Visit www.cumbriacvs.org.uk
This event is fully booked.