‘I really enjoyed the training. It was informative and matched what I needed to know about fundraising. It was in context of the work that I do and also the trainers were knowledgeable, friendly and delivered the session effectively.
It has also given me food for thought about where I may need to develop further.’
From a bespoke training session delivered to Impact Housing
Cumbria CVS can provide training for your staff and trustees.
Training can be delivered as part of the CVS Training Calendar – click here to see what’s currently available – or as tailored sessions (bespoke training) designed specifically to meet the needs of your staff and/or trustees.
All topics can be delivered as a bespoke session, tailored to meet the needs of your staff and /or trustees. They can be delivered at your premises or at a convenient local venue and can be delivered in around 3 hours. So, if you have at least 6 people who require training, give us a call and we can work with you to meet your needs.
All session are delivered by qualified trainers with extensive experience.
- Running effective meetings
- Running a charity
- Recruiting and Retaining Committee Members
- Trustee and Management Committee, Roles, responsibilities and liabilities
- Effective Meetings and Minutes
- Governance in the voluntary sector
- Discipline and Grievance
- Support and Supervision
- Business and strategic planning
- Writing Successful Applications
- What you need to know to get the funding
- First Steps in Grant Funding
see Other Training
CVS member organisations: Half day £250; Full day £450
Non-member organisations: Half day £300; Full day £500
This rate includes preparation, delivery, handouts/materials, certificates and travel/other expenses.
*If external venues/catering are required, an additional actual cost will be incurred.
We can also arrange the delivery of wider topic areas working with other trainers and organisations, including:
- Data Protection
- Social Media
- Supervision and Appraisal
- Managing Staff
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Risk Assessment
- IOSH Working Safely
- Mental Capacity Act Training
- Food Safety Awareness
- Hitting the Headlines
- and more!
Volunteer Management Training
- Recruiting and Managing Volunteers
- Supporting and Supervising Volunteers
- Motivating Volunteers
- Dealing with Difficult Volunteers
- Volunteers and the Law
- Advanced Volunteer Management (2 day)
- Managing Volunteers
Contact us for a quote today:
or complete the online form here
We look forward to working with you!